What do I need to consider before choosing delivery and installation?
- Is the delivery person able to easily access your property?
- Is the route free of obstructions and lengthy staircases? In the event of anything other than a ground floor delivery a lift should be available.
- There should be enough space to park the van (including any required parking permits) for the installation period.
- Is the item a straight forward installation? – Our installers can only install to existing suitable connections. We cannot modify power supplies or make structural changes to walls or cabinets.
- If you have any pets, it's helpful to have them kept away while your product is being installed.
- Please make sure the old appliance is ready for removal on the day of the installation. For instance, all items removed from refrigeration products etc.
Our team gives you a call to confirm the delivery, they'll run through this with you again.
How long will the connection take?
That depends on what we're connecting and how well you've prepared the space. Our installers will be able to give you a better idea on the day of delivery.
If the installer cannot connect for any reason, will I get a refund?
Yes. As long as the reason is identified before the installation occurs. We do recommend you check all connections and pipework prior to booking one of our installation options.
I need a Hob or Oven installed. Will you cut my worktop or kitchen unit?
No, sorry we cannot make cabinetry alterations. We can only install within suitable units and to existing suitable connections.
If an installation of an electric hob is booked then they require a minimum of 650mm distance from a cooker hood.
Decor door panels can be reused but only if in a suitable condition.
Will the technician have the required hoses or cables to connect?
Yes, for standard connections.
LPG or Gas Appliance?
We do NOT currently install ANY gas appliance. You should arrange your own installation using a professional installer.
If you have any further questions please ask one of our Chat representatives to the lower right hand side of this page.