For updates, promotions and offers sign-up to our free e-newsletter. Simply...
Conditions of Sale
- Delivery Charges
NOTE: Mainland UK Delivery (up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh) is included in our pricing. If you live outside of this area, please call 01606 598072 for a shipping quote.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not deliver to the Channel Islands, Ireland or Mainland Europe. If you are located in these areas, you are quite welcome to arrange your own courier. If you wish to do this, please do not use our checkout, but instead call (01606) 590502 to order your product. Delivery charges are higher for these areas.
- Delivery Information:
- IMPORTANT: Items under 20kg - such as hobs, hoods, accessories, vacuum cleaners etcetera, will be delivered using a parcel courier. These are normally despatched on a next working day service. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are excluded. Although some outlying areas - such as N. Ireland, Highlands and Islands can take longer.
- The rest of this delivery information applies only to large appliances such as Refrigeration, Cookers, Washing Machines and some high value or delicate items.
- All Deliveries (except for items under 20kg) will be carried out Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 9pm. This will usually be carried out within 10 working days of cleared payment, but normally far quicker.
- We will do our best to accommodate specific delivery requirements but cannot guarantee any time or date.
- Please Note: All deliveries are delivered to the front of your property by one man. Whilst the delivery drivers are normally very helpful, they can only take items into your property with suitable assistance. Secondtek Ltd. or any of its contracted affiliates, will not take any liability for any injury or damage caused should you require the driver to assist you in such a way. It will be entirely at your own risk. If this is not agreeable, please do not ask him to help.
- When cleared payment has been made, our shipping department will contact the winning bidder to offer a delivery slot of around 3 hours on a given date. If this is not acceptable we will move your delivery to the next available delivery date.
- Returns Policy and Warranty Information:
- All of our appliances come with a United Kingdom Functional Warranty. This warranty is usually for a 12 month period (unless otherwise stated in the item description). This warranty is a domestic warranty only (absolutely no commercial use is covered at all).
- When an item is delivered to you, you are asked to FULLY inspect the item before accepting it. You will be given ample time by the delivery driver to do this and then asked to sign a delivery note. Please FULLY read this note prior to signing it. It is important to do this as we will not enter into negotiations regarding cosmetic marks after this note has been signed.
- If the item is under its warranty period and the item is faulty, we will fully cover all parts and labour costs or supply an alternative product or refund. This decision will remain at the companies discretion.
- Items deemed to be "misused" or "tampered with" will have their warranty classed as "void".
- Depending on the item and nature of the fault, a repair may be carried out on your own premises or at Secondtek’s repair facility. This will be at the companies discretion.
- The company bears no liability or responsibility for faulty plumbing or connections.
- The company does not accept any liability implied or otherwise for loss of earnings, due to delays on delivery.
- The company does not accept any liability for any installation, un-installation charges that the buyer may incur. Please ensure you only book these once the item is in your possession.
- Under the sale of goods act - distance selling regulations. You have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of receipt. However, for your convenience, we have doubled this to 14 days. Please visit our support team at www.secondtekhelp.com within this time period to arrange a return.
- Return postage is the buyers responsibility for cancellations.
- If the item has already been delivered it must be unused and in its original packaging with all accessories included. If you require us to collect the item then we will charge carriage at our standard rate.
All Your Appliances from Secondtek Ltd - Fri Mar 07 12:59:30 GMT 2014 [web2]